I got the blue stuff at the Berkeley farmers market last week and those were the leftovers. The whole process took ten minutes:
- Cut the potatoes in half inch cubes and separate the cauliflower into small trees
- Put in a tupperware container and nuke for 10 minutes
- Add a bit of butter and milk.
- Nuke for two more minutes
- Dump in food processor and pulse into the desired consistency
- Add s&p
The tenderloins were even quicker.
- Cut in half inch slices
- Coat thinly with flour
- Sprinkle with s&p
- Fry in a hot pan with butter and olive oil
- Take out and replace with finely chopped shallot
- Add a half cup of white wine
- Reduce, s&p, add a bit of corn meal slurry
Combine and serve with the rest of the bottle--in this case 2006 Clos du Val Sauvignon Blanc.